Thursday, September 13, 2012

Naps and Things

-->
My fingers are numb with the season getting colder.  The clouds are murky and grey from the contamination of this opaque country. A cacophony of a violin a baby crying and an annoying Chinese voice coming from my terrace. I passed on taco night this evening since I was napping and dreaming of talking dinosaurs- yes it has been one of those weeks.  It has been about four weeks since returning back to China and it feels as though I have not left. Things are at a rapid flow and excitement and adventure are coming around the bends, just the way I like it.  

We have been teaching the kids the Thriller dance and it has been coming along nicely….

Hong Kong weekend trip is coming up…
Mongolia is coming up….

As of the past few weeks:

The FFF Man... AKA Feisty Frustrated Finger Man..Watch where you point that thing...

What a great finger puppet show...

The same expat rituals have been occurring in this community as usual.  People chasing hedonism with cathartic and materialistic ways… Nothing new…. Moonies.. I will say nothing more… I will avoid that place at all cost…. it seems worse then ever now… older men in the desperate search….

Paname and Jelly Fish.. If you need to get your dance on and you are in need of Chinese BBQ…

 However do not attempt to go to this place sober. ..

Once when I was in the 6th grade I saw caterpillars mating. This mental image has stayed with me. For the readers:  Caterpillars mate in massive orgies and “wiggle” in a circle group. It is the most repulsive visual, this reminds me of Paname and Jelly Fish…. “Mating Caterpillars”....



No comments:

Post a Comment